Heading Picture

Sunday, March 6, 2011

YUM-Brussel Sprouts!!!!!! A great dinner addition!




So a few weekends ago we headed over to our friend's house for a nice Sunday dinner. My friend's husband is a fabulous cook and he always whips up these dishes with ease! On this particular evening, he announced he was going to make brussel sprouts as one of the sides!! I started thinking...hmm well, I love almost all vegetables, but haven't there been anti-brussel sprout jokes in many things I have read since I was a kid? All I could picture was a kid sitting at the table in a stalemate with his parents over his portion of the Brussles on his plate. However I was feeling a bit adventurous so I thought, why not?!!??

Well I am here to tell you THEY.ARE.FABULOUS!!!

I had to know how he did them!! SO here it is!!

1.) Set your oven to 400
2.) Clean the brussel sprouts
3.) After they are washed and cut (if you want) then put them in a large plastic bag and add 2-3 T of Olive oil, some sea salt and some cracked pepper.
4.) Then put them in the oven and let them roast!!!

30-45 min later you have a super yummy and healthy side!!




No comments:

Post a Comment