Heading Picture

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A new way to hang your photos (PB Inspired)




As you know by now, I LOVE thumbing through magazines to get inspiration for our abode!! We have slowly been re-doing every room and we want it to be just what we always pictured!!

So in the Feb issue, page 55 to be exact, there is a bedroom set-up with a cool bed etc. Well above the bed is the cooler part for me as I am in no need of a bed at the moment!! It is a new and super awesome way to hang more than one pic in a space without it looking crowded!!

Here is the store pic from the magazine:


And here is my version:



We are working to re-do our front room so I thought this was a nice first wall piece to add! As you come in the front door, you are reminded what is important in your life!!!

All I did was pick up a wooden wall hook/peg thing from Hobby Lobby which was like $1.68, take it home and stain it, then use some twine to hang the pics I wanted.

(the best stain ever) A little goes VERRRRRYYYY far!!!

You can always add pics at different lengths on top of one another, hang different things (like I added a silver cross) or just change the pics in each frame!!

I just used frames from around the house!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!




Make sure to check out this post and more like them at http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/ !!


**I love and appreciate that you have stopped by!! Drop me a message and follow me so we can share all of our ideas! I would love to see your blogs and projects as well!!! Besos!!

























2 comments:

  1. That's really cute and clever! A good candidate for my next knock-off party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous idea!

    I am hosting a giveaway from hair candy for girls.$15 store credit that lets you select flower clips, ziper clips, pettiskirts, bottle cap necklaces and more from the store.

    Check it out
    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/03/15-store-credit-giveaway-from-hair.html

    ReplyDelete