Heading Picture

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

XOXO--A fab gift idea if i do say so myself :)


Last night was Valentine's Day--what did you do?? My husband and I had planned a quiet night of re-finishing our new buffet. Well while I did like the sound of that, I had to get him a little something that was creative but wouldn't break the bank!! So here it is!! I have these cute cards on my fridge from Whole Foods that have cool fonts with even cooler quotes written on them and I thought, why can't I make my own quote card?

I picked up the frame, mat and cardstock at the local hobby lobby and came home to brainstorm. I also found this font on the internet to zest it up a bit :) The whole idea is a chronological list of how we met, large milestones, how we fell in love etc. The cards on the fridge have cool to be continued so I had to add it because I L-O-V-E the ... thing and use it whenever I can!!

Here is a close up of my masterpiece!!


My fabulous man made me a wonderful surprise dinner that we enjoyed in our new dining room!! He even made dessert!!! 
 When I thought the night could not get any better, he got in the car and drove to the north side of the beltway to pick up the newest addition of furniture to our living room that I had been lusting over on CL!!! WHAT A SWEETHEART!!! 

So even though Valentine's Day is over for this year, you could use WF card idea and make one for your BFF, granny, momma, or neighbor of many years!!! Just remember your Hobby Lobby coupon!!! 

**I am posting this on http://adiamondinthestuff.blogspot.com/ --so give her some love and check out her site!!!!







1 comment:

  1. I love this! The present is such a cute idea! How thoughtful! I wish I thought of it first! Looks like I have a one year anniversary gift though....thank you Mondello blog! PS....I’m so happy I have something new to stalk. Super cute blog!

    ReplyDelete