Heading Picture

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FIRST POST EVER!!!

As I sit here eating my CM pizza and cold glass of pop I realize that I have been prepping for this moment for quite awhile. I always thought blogging was a cool idea, but for some reason or another, I just never got around to creating one!! So here I am writing my first of many blog posts!!

If you don't know our family, we are a laid back couple living in Texas. We just had our first baby, Mason, this past August! I am fortunate to be able to stay at home with our little man and watch him as he grows up before our eyes! At first I was quite hesitant about staying home, but now I am so happy that I am! The Stay at home momma has been a very fulfilling role for me! I do think I will go back to work at some point, but for now I am focused on the present and loving every minute of it!

This blogging adventure is a work in progress, so I am hoping to have a bit more around the site each day!! Thanks for stopping by!! Feel free to leave comments! We would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment