Heading Picture

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Books I'm Lovin' at the Moment






I like to have two lists in life. Ok I really love lists, so I usually have about 13 going on at any given time, but I like to categorize those lists into two main ones ---> the things I HAVE to do and the things I LIKE to do (AKA the things I am prob going to do before the things I have to do )

SO on my list of likes this month are some new reads! I have contacted the Houston Library and they are creating a personalized book list just for yours truly! Doesn't that sound like I am some celebrity? In reality all you need is a library card and 15 mins to fill out a survey. My friend and Life Mentor, Heidi also gave me some new reading material!

Here are the books I am currently tackling (charlotte bronte is prob turning in her grave)

1.) Port Mortuary--Patricia Cornwell. I will have you know that she is a #1 NY times best selling author!! I am also a firm believer in mentally relaxing reading. I will read Slouching Towards Bethlehem another time :)



2.) Fall of Giants by Ken Follett. I got excited when I opened the front cover and there was a historical map inside :)

3.) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I have been enamored with these since they first started appearing at the local bookstore and were so bright and colorful!! The plot also interests me, not to worry!





4.) The Girl who Played with Fire. 

Off I go to take a hot bath, drink some calming tea, and snuggle up with a good book.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds cozy...I love to read!
    I tagged you for a meme if you'd like to play along!
    Check my post on 3/1/11 www.homebodyholly.com for the meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Thanks Holly! I am super excited!! Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete